January 16, 2009

My Daily Obsession-Cowgirl Cakes

My daily obsession, or rather, my week obsession (in my spare time) has been researching for ideas on my daughter's cowgirl birthday cakes.(I haven't started obsessing about her invitations quite yet) I am still debating whether I should go to a professional and have it designed or if I should attempt to create. As I said on my previous blog, I have nooo experience with cake decorating, but if I have the skills and knowledge, I would probably do it. I will definitely experiment before her 3rd birthday. She's been so obsessed with Jessie (from Toy Story). Wearing a red straw hat while shopping today, she kept saying that she was Jessie and was yodeling...it was quite silly but adorable. Here are my top 3 cowgirl/cowboy designs. Our colors will be red, white and blue.