August 25, 2010

Asher's Baptism Decorations

After a couple of months looking at the web and finally deciding I wanted a rustic (country) feel for Asher's baptism with mason jars, burlap, wild flowers etc, we, after looking at home decorations, we decided to do modern country instead. Hubby really wanted brown table clothes instead of white ones and after going to IKEA yesterday, I found these lime green table runners. They were a bit bright, but with a baby event rather than a wedding, I thought it looked really nice with the brown. Andrés thought it was rather woodsy feeling (which I really liked since that went along with our tree and owl theme). I just needed to add a pop of blue around the tables. I was going to wrap these owl fabrics round our seedlings favors and place them inside the pots, double duty as a favor and as decorations! Any suggestions, let me know. Send pictures to me via email and I can post them up!