July 26, 2010

Monday...Monday!

Happy Monday! I recently received two fabulous reviews from our clients this weekend, one from Sabrina who bought a custom Ocean Union Petal Pochette invitation and one from the bride's mother, Ileana, a custom white calla lilies and tulip beach inspired invitations. I enjoyed both of them very much. Here are the reviews:
From Sabrina:

"Thanks, Raquel!
They arrived on Friday, and my parents say that they look beautiful! What a special way to announce our wedding! I can't wait to see them myself!!
best wishes,
Sabrina"


And her invitation:


And from Ileana:
"We opened the box with the invitations yesterday. They are beautiful! You did excellent work and we are very happy.
Thank you!
Ileana"

And their invitation here:


 


For Ileana's invitation, they wanted something beach inspired with calla lilies, sand dollars, mums and tulips. All flowers will be in her bouquet. I made this mixture of flowers with sand dollar tucked inside. Coral was also a big color for them and after seeing some invitations in our projects and gallery pages, they found Lydia's invite with coral stripe band. We ended up using that and matched with light blue ribbon and gold palm wax seal. I used a light blue metallic crinkle paper for the hand lined envelope and to match their ribbon. I think this custom invitation came out so beautiful with all the textures and soft beach colors! 

What are we working on this week? We're working on Abbe's watercolor, Kim's grapeleaf invitations, Amanda's Ocean Union II Box invitations, Lynn's Nautical Sand Dollar box invitations... and others... Have a great rest of the week. I will try to blog as much as I can each day so you'll be updated on what we're up to.

~r.